Superclasico Experience- May 7th, 2023- River Plate vs Boca Juniors
5- DAY ALL-INCLUSIVE Superclasico 2023 package! Reserve your spot for one of the greatest sporting events in the footballing world. A game that every true soccer fan should experience at least once in their lives. The two biggest clubs in South America face-off for another Superclasico at El Monumental. River Plate vs Boca Juniors: May 7th, 2023
Use discount code: futbolnomad for 10% off entire reservation/package
Two options available:
1) Gameday-only package: $549
- General Admission Ticket(STANDING ROOM ONLY)- El Monumental
- pre-match meal and 🍻
2) All-inclusive 5-day package: $1399
- General Admission ticket(STANDING ROOM ONLY)- El Monumental
- General Admission to Argentinos Juniors, Racing, Huracan or San Lorenzo game(depending on fixture schedules)
- 5-night stay in our Futbol Nomad House (Master Bedroom w/ Private Bathroom available for couples)
- Food & drinks at our favorite local spots for the best asados and 🍻 Buenos Aires has to offer
- Walking tours of La Boca and Belgrano neighborhoods, exploring the ⚽️ culture with local fans
- Transportation to and from all locations
The Superclásico is the name given to the football match between Buenos Aires rivals Boca Juniors and River Plate. The match is one of the most intense and passionate derbies in the world, with both teams having a fierce rivalry dating back to the early 20th century.
Boca Juniors, also known as the Xeneizes, was founded in 1905 by a group of Italian immigrants. The team has a strong working-class identity and is based in the La Boca neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Boca Juniors has a passionate fan base, known as La 12, who are known for their loud and colorful support.
River Plate, also known as Los Millonarios, was founded in 1901 and is based in the upscale neighborhood of Núñez. The team has a more middle-class and upper-class identity, and their fan base is known as La Banda.
The atmosphere at the match is electric, with both sets of fans creating a carnival-like atmosphere with drums, singing and dancing. The match is also known for its intense rivalry and occasional violence, with both teams having a history of hooliganism.
The Superclásico between Boca Juniors and River Plate is more than just a football match, it's a cultural and social event that brings together two different worlds. The match is intense, passionate and unforgettable. It's a must-see event for any football fan visiting Buenos Aires.
This year's first matchup of the 2023 season will be at the home River Plater in El Monumental! Holding more than 80,000 fans, this stadium is one of the jewels of South American futbol lore! For must-see experience and atmosphere unlike many in the world, join us for the Superclasico on May 7th, 2023.